I do question the problem that I faced. I figured that it could probably be due to the fact that I find myself struggling to start a sentence without 'I' till this day (yes, 'I' for Individualism?) or my dislike for reading/words lead to my inability to form basic sentence structure? Well I don't know, for all that it matters, it could be both. Either way, shame on me! Tsk Tsk.
This January and February has been a pretty interesting period for me.
- I was in the Initiation Planning Team for my CCA. In the short period of time, am thankful that I learn so much not only about others (on what not to do if I were ever in their positions), but also myself. Things like there is a high chance that my ear drum damage, I have mind-mouth coordination problem where I say one thing but I meant another, am super blur whereby I often do not pay attention to details, I could be too focus on what my role entails me to do that sometimes it look as though am having a relationship with the things am supposed to do, it useless to be punctual when you know everyone else is going to be late etc... I would love to write more about my flaws but am afraid that the list seems endless
-I had allergies due to unhygienic sushi or something am not sure. It was freaking itchy the whole time and I thought the large red patches on my skin look like something that would appear in a horror movie... urgh
.
- I have no idea what am learning in management class in which till this moment, I seriously still think that it fifty percent theory + fifty percent bullshit/crapping
- I find myself misjudging a friend. Once again, it sad that things are not what they seem. My day was going smoothly until my friend send me a text after class asking me to "don't intro me guys next time k and stop introducing your guy friends cause I don't want it to happen"
First thing that went into my mind was WTH??!! As friends, I thought it only courtesy to introduce one another since we are from the same course. I mean for god sake ! You were beside me, so what was I supposed to do? Simply ignore your existence?? I don't know about you but I know that I do not mind having more friends regardless of their gender. I DO NOT discriminate.
Secondly, I haven't even mention how rude you are to simply disregard their attempt to introduce themselves and you dare send me a text instructing me to stop intro you guys/guys friends? It funny. You talked as though they were my buddies for 8 years and I tried to match make you with them. Errr, nice but I just met them for the first time just like you did so I have no freaking idea who are they!! In case it slipped your mind again, let me kindly remind you that you were not alone when they come forward to introduce themself. Psst, I was right beside you. I would appreciate it if you actually get your facts right before accusing me of doing something which I did not and am sure you could use a nicer way of informing me.
Thirdly... What is the 'it' you meant? What will happen? Ooo, for someone who has problem mastering even basic English, please enlighten me what exactly do you meant by not wanting it to happen? Do not be ambiguous and freaking finish your sentence. Let me take a wild guess, relationship you probably meant?
It takes two hand to clap. If one hand is preoccupied with other stuff, nothing will happen.. and please don't talk as though everyone is trying to pursue you. You worry too much, my friend, I believe they are not interested either.
I refer to the article about how most people are more honest when they are texting. At first I was skeptical, but now I might have to concur with it. Had you even take the effort to inform me face to face nicely that you do not want me to introduce you guys friends, am fine with it. What actually pisses me off is that you choose to spoil my day with a demanding text after class that I stop doing something. Way to go! Am sure that how you make more friends!
I finally feel better after expressing these feelings. This is one of those post where I try to concise everything together and disappear for a few months before reappearing for another update again. Happy Chinese New YEAR! :)