Year 2012.
By far the most eventful year I had.
The world did not end. Not that I believe in those rubbish, but it didn't help that most people around me was talking about it. I jokingly say though that had I known my life were going to end on 21 December, I would not have worked so hard and just 'shake leg 过一生'. And why did I not do that? Well partly because the
1) Mayans ain't no prophet (something about being rational and believe in things that can be proven);
2) we were rank as the world's most emotionless country thus we are all like the walking dead , apathetic (no am kidding, seriously);
3) were we fated to die, we would have died long long time ago, simply just check up wikipedia for dates of predicted apocalyptic events and boy does the list stretches..
4) My parents would not have allowed me to live my life like that. Haha ummm yeah...
But ya, anyway, if the world was to end as predicted, I would still be in the bus going towards Genting, not even be able to enjoy my holiday. Dying on the road to vacation? Ya, totally a ideal way I would have like to end my life. -.-
Then there were the release of results, my future path, a new CCA, making new friends etc etc
Ya, not going to elaborate on that for it is the standard things, have no intention to bore anyone out.
Regardless, it was like the most exciting rollercoaster ride I have been on so far. More turbulent, more twist and turns then the other years. The good and bad, the fun and not so fun times all mashed up together bringing colours into my mundane and introverted life. Lols
As such, this is the last post of 2012.
If anyone is still reading this blog, I wish you a happy new year. May you have a great year ahead and all your wishes come true. :)