So I embark on a treacherous journey to watch the 'Hunger Games' alone... ok, I was just kidding about the journey but yes, I was indeed alone.
First thing that flashed through my mind was the 'FOREVER ALONE' caption flashing above me. Not that I mind about being labeled that, but I swear it crack me up most of the time. I mean the word 'forever' is a very very long time.....
At least the movie was nice, just that the main character katniss just keeps reminding me of the song 'Get Home' by BASTILLE which had probably no link at all to the story, and the theatre was practically empty, had the whole row to myself. I enjoyed myself there, that is until someone from 2 rows above me threw some popcorn down I think?
I should have taken my empty popcorn container and threw it towards them huh? Lols, but I don't think that the appropriate things to do. Haha.
I have no idea why but right now, I have a sudden urge to go cycling and play badminton. Damn me and my sudden urge that hit me at the most random time. I have no problem with cycling alone (I can see it again, the forever alone text flashing LOLS)... but you see, I seriously hate to bother anyone for badminton requires like two player... :(