I once randomly told my friend I have this feeling that one day, my eyebrow would merge together to form an unibrow. I thought that a normal respond from her would be to reassure me that am probably overthinking but no, she told me that she heard people with unibrow lies alot. I almost choked on the water am drinking and LOL in lecture when I heard this.
It makes me wonder though... if what she says is true, how many people in the world would be sporting an unibrow? I met A today again and she still the same as ever, dropping a lie here and there but never overdoing it.. Hmm, I tried to see as carefully as possible the area between her eyes but sadly, she does not have a unibrow. It sad to know that things are never what they seems. What she hides, we will never know.
Well, does this post seems extremely weird?
I think so too. Right now, am having these weird mood swing where I do random things. Am experiencing many new things which I guess could be a good thing, or might be bad, I don't know. Or maybe.. it just the upcoming test thats making me not think clearly.