Well, am not the only one though, am sure everyone that takes the train or certain popular buses at those particular time period also feel the same way. When you are squashed and squeezed till the point where you cannot move your limbs. When you don't even have to hold the handles or bar on the mrt/bus for you will not fall as there are no space for you to turn, all 4 corners (left, right, front, back) of you are pressed against others *shudders*. That when you know that the idiom 'packed like sardines' has long become an understatement.
I know, I know, we are not supposed to complain about these things. Instead we should be grateful... Am sure we have seen youtube videos where other countries have it much worse... let say the japanese subway commuters. At least the train staff haven't resort to pushing us into the train yet, like what the Japanese subway packers are doing... but hey, what to say for the future then?
The problem is that it has become the point that it doesn't matter if you wake up earlier or not for every train is just going to be equally packed when you are going to school/work. While the same goes for the periods where everybody knock off from work/dismiss from school and going home.
Well, if someone can solved this problem of overcrowding or whatsoever, that person seriously deserve a nobel prize. I mean this is just like what? One of the minor minor problems that we faced with other greater problems that demand our immediate attention out there. If we cannot even help alleviate the situation.. oh boy, I don't want to know what the future holds.
Ahhh... I guess this is the so called 'first world problems' then. >:/