If any of my friends (if there's even any left) is still reading this blog in 2016.. then Hello to you.
To my friends, I wish things are going well for you in life and all of you remain happy and healthy. I wrote 'wish' because I still do not have any intention to meet any one of you. Not that any of you would like to meet me too.
And no, this blog was not abandoned. At the present moment, I still do not have any intention to close this blog yet, at least for now. For blogger remains the place for me to voice my thoughts, a place that I do my self-reflection.
They say "Time passes and people changes", and I could not agree more.
My last update was in March 2015 and it was about me struggling to submit my 3 freaking assignment on time. I laughed reading that post as looking back, it was such a minute problem compared to the 1321312342342 other problems I am facing now. However, knowing myself, I believe this would continue to be an endless cycle as I would chide myself again for being so immature when I look back at myself in 2016, in 2017.
Since that last post, many others things have happen in 2015. I graduated, got a full time job, went for a family trip after a long time and the worse of all, having to deal with the death of a loved one...
With so much things happening, it is no wonder I find myself 'changing', both physically and mentally. Oh and by physically, I meant horizontally haha...
For someone who oppose changes almost all my life, I find this change (mentally) in fact welcoming for once. However, unfortunately, the only thing that didn't change was that I am still the hermit that wishes to be left alone in life.
In conclusion, after all that nonsense, I came to realize that I have, what people would normally say nowadays, a half-ass personality I believe?
Something along the line of "hmm.. I think I still care about some things like how my friends is, how my life would be in the future or how would this blog post end et cetara et cetara, but I do not care enough to find out more, so let just leave it like that."
As such, "okay, thanks for reading and bye till my next post then."